The horrific attack on 3 children all aged 6 or younger leaving them and one woman with life endangering knife wounds burst the floodgates of resentment towards the government’s policy of allowing undocumented migrants in unlimited numbers into the country up to 40% of them with no documentation which they destroyed before arriving at emigration. The government emigration policy leaves them with blood and death on their hands and they are as guilty as the murdering knife wielders roaming our country as the knife bearers. Yet all they focus on are furious, frustrated demonstrators and rioters with their usual rants of “Far Right”. The Irish government have replaced “The boy who cried wolf” with the same amount of credibility.
Displacement Stumbles and the narrative crumbles
We waited and waited and waited for some politician, planner, media hack or some such elite to finally admit; “we got it wrong“! But no; they say “The Irish people are far right, racist haters who are wrong“! The Irish people no longer fall for their empty name calling and guilt tripping.
- In a week when homeless figures reached their ever increasing record numbers while migrants are immediately accommodated,
- In a week when more rural communities and small towns are planted with a disproportionate number of parasitic migrants
- In a week when the inhabitants of towns, villages and rural communities are afraid to go for a walk or go shopping
- in the same week when ever more of our own educated young people are forced to leave Ireland due to the impossibility of even finding rental accommodation as a result of the governments “displacement and replacement policy”.
- in a week when hundreds more undocumented aliens cross our border and are accommodated and given money by the government,
- in a week when the growing number of murderous attacks on Irish people have descended to a new low with murderous attacks on innocent children
- in the same week where the ever tolerant, open and diverse Holland elects a far right government in exasperation with similar government policies to those being inflicted on the Irish people, it’s time to say “enough is enough”.
This week our own upper class low life voices in the government and the establishment media settle the blame for what happened firmly on the poor, the assaulted native protesters and angry frustrated poor Dubliners. They are as out of touch as if they were from another planet.
Shame, shame, shame on you all!
The Perpetrator an Algerian national with an Irish passport
The immigration history of the knife wielding Algerian national with an Irish passport who attacked innocent defenceless children with a knife shows that a deportation order had been issued for him. He was arrested in 2003 and was ordered to be deported. He took a judicial review in high court and had the order revoked by the compliant judiciary. He applied for leave to remain in Ireland and the minister for justice granted him this in 2008. He was arrested in May 2023 in Dublin City centre in possession of a knife. He was charged but no order was made and on charge was presented in court.
Last week he stabbed three children and a woman but would have stabbed many more except for the intervention of a brave Dublin man and a Brazilian deliveroo driver.
Unprecedented Outrage and Mayhem
Unprecedented scenes of outrage and mayhem followed in Dublin City centre. Some people took advantage of the protests and looted shops amidst the anger and outrage. While this is to be condemned unreservedly it exposed the failed policies of government.
Has this regime ever come up with even one successful policy?
- The health services are in shambles.
- There is an abominable housing crisis with thousands of Dubliners living homeless.
- Immigration is wide open to anyone and everyone including the worlds criminals.
- Climate hypocrisy and lies are daily rubbed in our faces as a distraction.
- Drugs are traded openly on Dublin’s streets which have become danger zones.
- Gangs of migrant youth’s attack people with no repercussions.
- Danger lurks on our streets at an all-time high.
- Can we point to any government successes?
We can lambaste the wasters looting who damaged our streets and property and we do. But as it passes, the spotlight shines firmly on the failed policies of this Irish government.
We Cry Out for Action
We the people of Ireland are awaiting action but not Helen MacIntees hate crime legislation. The families of those attacked children and the grieving families of those murdered who are grieving are waiting action. The mad migration policy must stop immediately. We will not forget those needless atrocities perpetrated on our people and children as a result of government migration policy. You will not brush this under the rug regardless of your hateful rhetoric Varadkar, your hands are bloody. We stand with those who are grieving and in mourning. Make change now or make way. Beware of the risen people.
Elon Musk Said the Irish PM Hates the Irish People
Elon Musk said the Irish PM hates the Irish people and he had good reason to say so. Many more are muttering the same sentiment under their breath.
With no condemnation of the murderous knife attack on innocent children and their carer and taking no responsibility for the open borders policy which led to such a murderous psychopaths roaming Irelands streets and countryside, Leo Varadkar lashed out at the protestors and rioters who erupted with fury at this the latest in a series of murderous attacks on Irish people from Sligo to Tullamore, Dublin and elsewhere. He had the unashamed audacity to go on in the following manner.
“These criminals did not do what they did because they love Ireland.
They did not do what they did because they want to protect Irish people
They did not do it out of any sense of patriotism however warped
They did so because they are filled with hate
They love violence, they love chaos and they love causing pain to others.”
He should take care that the prophetic words of Padraig Pearse might come back to haunt him.
“And I say to my people’s masters: Beware
Beware of the thing that is coming, beware of the risen people
Who shall take what ye would not give.
Did ye think to conquer the people, or that law is stronger than life,
And than men’s desire to be free?
We will try it out with you ye that have harried and held,
Ye that have bullied and bribed.
Tyrants… hypocrites… liars!”