Emmanuel Macron the darling of Europe secured a resounding victory in the French presidential election on Sunday. How he went about achieving this is another question.
- He achieved this by banning political opposition
- He had the EU interfere in the election by launching a timely fraud investigation into Marine Le pen just one week after she staged a spectacular comeback to make it into the presidential runoff election against Macron. The EU in a panic response decided to accuse her of “embezzling” public funds, citing old allegations which date back 18 years.
- Macron worked with Facebook to suppress the “Far Right” and jail right wing dissidents. This comes after successive meetings between Zuckerberg and Macron, who wants to take a leading role globally on the regulation of hate speech and the spread of false information online.
- Freedom of expression was severely curtailed by suppressing anything that could be hovered up as “Hate Speech”.
- France is the home to the world’s third-largest Jewish population. Macron has been stoking up Jewish fears by describing France as being the worst period of anti-Semitism since World War II, with much of it being playing out online.
The Turning Tide
With the strong sentiment of “I will vote for macron but only to keep Le Pen out” and the huge number of spoiled votes and those who refused to vote at all Macrons victory rings hollow and could result in instability and troubled times ahead for France. His win has bought time for himself and the EU but the tide against their globalist agenda is turning no matter how much they try to suppress it.