From an interview with Dr. Ute Kruger
Doctors for Covid Ethics posted an interview with Dr. Ute Kruger a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden where she shared her concerns about unusual features that have been showing up in samples from the past year.
- Age– The average ages of the samples she received dropped, with a rise in the number of samples from people in their 30’s to 50’s.
- Size– It used to be unusual for Dr. Kruger to find a tumour 3 cm in size. In this new environment, she is regularly seeing tumours of 4 cm, 8 cm, 10 cm, and the occasional 12 cm. In a shocking anecdote, 2 weeks ago she found a 16 cm tumour that took up an entire breast.
- Multiple Tumours– Dr. Kruger has begun to see more cases of multiple tumours growing in the same patient, sometimes even in both breasts. She had 3 cases within 3 weeks of patients who had tumours growing in multiple organs. One had tumours in his/her breast, pancreas and lungs within months of getting vaccinated.
- Recurrence– There has been an uptick in patients who have been in remission from their cancer for many years, who are suddenly getting an aggressive recurrence of their cancer shortly after vaccination.
Dr. Kruger initially thought that these turbo cancers, as she calls them, were due to delayed doctor appointments as a result of the Covid lockdowns, but that period is now long over, and the tumours are still growing aggressively, and increasingly in younger patients. She reported some of these cases to the FDA, and while some higher-ups initially agreed to meet with her, they cancelled the meeting with no explanation the next day and had a phone agent to take her report instead.
Six months ago Dr. Kruger appeared at a panel in Germany to present her theory that vaccination is causing aggressive tumours, and she asked for help from the doctors at that summit in the collection of data. Unfortunately, few of them have been willing to collect that data and share it with her.
Part of Dr. Kruger’s time is spent on autopsies, and she drew attention to numerous concerning anomalies.
- A 60-year-old had multiple malignant diseases. He got 2 doses of the Covid vaccine during chemotherapy and then developed Guillain Barre Syndrome. She found inflammation in the spinal cord, brain, and blood vessels.
- An 80-yr-old woman became paralyzed one month after vaccination. Dr. Kruger found a haemorrhage in the spinal cord near the neck, which is something she has never seen before. Under the microscope, she saw inflammation in the vessel that caused the rupture and caused bleeding. She also found inflammation in the heart muscles, which is myocarditis.
- Kruger was called to settle a dispute between a family of a deceased person, and the doctors who signed the autopsy. The family and their physician believed the death was a result of the Covid vaccine, yet the ones who performed the autopsy didn’t come up with any findings to support that and did not link the death to the vaccine. When Dr. Kruger performed her own autopsy, she found evidence of myocarditis and vacuities- inflammation of blood vessels in the lungs. The original autopsy either missed those signals or didn’t look for them, and the family was correct. Dr. Kruger shared her opinion, supported by another senior-level pathologist from Germany, showing that the death was indeed due to the Covid vaccine.
Dr. Kruger outlined 3 major issues with the way autopsies are currently being run in practice:
- Patient information is sloppy. Dr. Kruger personally had several cases where clinicians had written that the patient was unvaccinated for the autopsy, when in fact in their medical files it was documented that they were vaccinated for Covid.
- The typical autopsy doesn’t run exams deep enough to diagnose the root cause of certain medical issues. They don’t do rigorous histopathological testing of the tissues where vaccine damage would be most likely to show up, but which is necessary to detect markers of vaccine-induced injury, such as immunological infiltrates or spike proteins in myocardial tissues. Dr. Kruger ran more thorough exams and found myocarditis and inflammations that were missed by the original autopsy.
- There’s a lack of experience in evaluating these findings, and a lack of desire to properly contextualize cases. In addition, most autopsy clinicians don’t report cases to the FDA.
While Dr. Kruger’s testimony is by nature anecdotal, as a top-level pathologist of many years, her concerns should be taken very seriously and investigated further. Of course, that would require an honest regulation system which seems to be sorely lacking these days.
“I’m Watching People Being Killed”
Dr. Kruger stated that she sees vaccination as a trigger for fast-growing tumours and autoimmune diseases. She is seeing a lot of inflammation alongside tumours, and of course, it’s not only breast cancer. Many other pathologists have reported to Dr. Kruger that they’re seeing an elevation in cancers, cancers in multiple organs, and rare cancers.
Dr. Kruger’s Conclusion
She ended off by saying “I studied medicine because I wanted to help people. But now it feels like I’m watching people being killed and there’s nothing I can do”.
The first step to solving any issue is acknowledging that there’s a problem. We have a huge problem, and in order to begin to resolve it, it must be acknowledged. It’s time to start pressuring doctors to speak out. Any doctor who is aware enough to understand that something is off must begin to address the issue. An additional motivation may be the pressure of knowing that it’s all about to blow up, and they don’t want to be standing on the wrong side of the line when it does.
Chief of Pathology
Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the former Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years. She’s has studied thousands of autopsies and breast cancer samples. She is extremely familiar with the industry and patient age, tumour size, and malignancy grade which are all within her field of expertise which have had a natural rhythm throughout her career. That natural rhythm came to a halt in 2021 once the vaccine rollout began.